Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hear Me On the Radio

To quote Monty Python, "And now for something completely different . . . ."

If you live in the Los Angeles or Santa Barbara areas, you can hear me Tuesday, December 18th, on "Experience Talks," KPFK 90.7 FM, our local Pacifica Network public radio station.

Guests include the always fascinating Shirley MacLaine and one of my all-time heroes, Studs Terkel, still going strong at age 95.

My contribution? I was delighted to be invited to close this terrific one hour show with a two-minute personal essay about my experience as a college student during the politically tumultuous sixties.

Tune in Tuesday at two p.m. to hear the broadcast or check the KPFK archives later to download the show at your convenience.

I had a wonderful time participating and I think you'll find all the interviews and discussions both interesting and inspiring.

© 2007 Cynthia Friedlob

No comments: