Saturday, June 23, 2007

Interview on BlogHer Website

I was pleased when Nina Smith, the "Business, Career & Personal Finance" blogger at the BlogHer website, invited The Thoughtful Consumer to be interviewed as part of an on-going series about personal finance called "Ten Money Questions for . . ." My interview was posted today. Here's the link:

http://blogher.org/node/21300

BlogHer is an interesting site that I discovered just a few months ago. It offers a wide-ranging choice of topics and intelligent posting, at least on the few blogs that I've read. In addition to Nina Smith's blog, I recommend the blogs by Kim Pearson (Law, Media & Journalism) and Catherine Morgan (Health & Wellness).

You're welcome to comment on my interview here or on Nina's blog.

4 comments:

Ariane Benefit said...

Great Interview! You are like my soul twin. I agree completely with every single point you made!

I really like the way you presented how marketing can be used for good...it's still manipulating us...but why not make what's good for us cool? BRAVA!!!

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Thanks, Ariane. I'm pleased with the way the interview turned out. And it's a treat to learn you're a soul twin!

dB said...

Very cool interview and web site!

Just in case the site was for women only, I read the interview in drag.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Thanks, David. Although so far I have only encountered one comment by a man, I'm certain that you may remain in your usual clothing if you re-visit the site!